fredag 3 augusti 2012

#OTR US Release Date On 21/12/2012

 Photobucket
IFC Films lists specific On The Road U.S. release date as December 21, 2012
Thanks to my bitching here and on Twitter, I was pointed by KstewAngel to thisGarrett Hedlund page saying On The Road is slated for a December 2012 release in the U.S.

That was helpful, but I wanted more specificity and a primary source. So, I went directly to IFC Films and found that they list the U. S. release date as December 21, 2012 (that's a Friday here in the U.S.).

Hallelujah! At least we don't have to wait until 2013. Hopefully, Railroad Square in Waterville, Maine will carry it (if not the big chains), so I can see it on the release date and report about it here on The Daily Beat.
 thedailybeatblog  thanks @KstewAngel

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...